ABC4All Legacy Agenda
The Legacy of ABC4All Agenda
The Agenda Focus Changes; the Goal Remains the Same.
ABC4All Legacy AgendaTweets
RT @26Acts_4Newton #26ActsofKindness A UNIFYING GLOBAL FORCE. The Legacy of ABC4All adopts 26Acts: Permanent LOA Agenda www.loa.abc4all.net
@abc4allteam @26Acts_4Newton #26ActsofKindness PERMANENT part of LOA Agenda anywhere in the world
To counter senseless acts of violence, war, ecocide, genocide, inhumane treatment of others so UNITY, PEACE & HARMONY prevail in the world.
Current Date: 01/07/2013
Location: Forbidden City Restaurant, Long Beach, California USA
Time: 11:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
A Series of ABC4All / Jazz For Peace FUNdraising Concerts in support of:
- @26Acts_4Newton and #26ActsOfKindness
- A Dream to Create a Hospice so Clients do not Die Alone
- Artwork, Vision of Unity and Peace, 2013 Project
- The Work by a Community Hero in support of Long Beach, CA nonprofits at Forbidden City Restaurant Museum
- Research regarding a Treatment Program for HIV/AIDS Clients
Support for Children and Youth in Africa
NOTE: The Legacy of ABC4All Agenda is always a working document, i.e., anyone participating can offer edits, suggestions for additions/deletions and add their own ideas. Thus the Agenda becomes the equivalent of a “One Page Business Plan” which can be modified by common agreement among those participating and is never to be seen as a final document but a plan in progress.